Case Study: Twinings
July 7, 2022
Twinings, the international tea company which opened its first shop on the Strand in London in 1706 and which is still open today, wanted to grow its online business while streamlining its delivery and distribution elements. It had decided to migrate to Shopify, the eCommerce platform which would support this online expansion strategy.
Twinings needed the ability to have an easy pick and pack warehouse operation and to find a company that would act as a partner and work with specific mail carriers to enable a smooth customer delivery operation.
Twinings found StoreFeeder through Shopify’s partner programme. StoreFeeder stood out as it had established engagements with multiple carriers, the system was easy to set up, it was competitively priced and StoreFeeder could work with Twinings to support the business’s needs. StoreFeeder enables Twinings to control all of its channels in one dashboard and integrates all the couriers with set rules so that the manual process of assigning shipping to orders is no longer necessary. It is also geared up to meet future opportunity. The StoreFeeder solution has also enabled Twinings to review how to pick and pack more efficiently and will help save money long term.
AT A GLANCE
- Developing a more efficient and profitable online business model Streamlining order fulfilment and dispatch
- Finding a less labour-intensive system
- Creating a future-proof model that will support future growth
• The staff and support are excellent
• Stress removed from the order processing system
• Saved hours of time and money
• Confidence restored as the system works