StoreFeeder wants visitors to its website to be able to take part fully in the functionality of its website. We are committed to do this in a way that does not infringe on your right to privacy.
Consent Required To Proceed Via This Medium
To continue to use this means of communication with us we will require your consent to collect and store the following personal data we will require to help discuss any questions that you may have. Without it, you will not be able to use ZenDesk as a means of communication with StoreFeeder.
The Personal Data We Collect And Store;
- Contact information (Company, business email address and phone number),
- IP Address: ZenDesk will only use the IP address for data enrichment, i.e. to determine if it is associated with a business and then give you additional information re: that business such as industry and # of employees).
- Photographs (We will use photographs of Customer employees if the Customer is routing the chats to them after bot qualification)
- Chat Panel: And any other personal data that you may choose to type into the chat panel as part of your enquiry.
How We Comply With GDPR:
- Data Controller: For the purposes of Data Protection Law, StoreFeeder are the Data Controller.
- Collecting Consent. ZenDesk has been configured record your consent choice when selection is made via this chat menu.
- Appropriate Safeguards. As Per Article 32 of the GDPR, we have in place appropriate technical and organizational measures to keep your data secure.
- Honouring Data Subject Rights. We have processes in place to honour data subject requests. ZenDesk will export, correct, or delete Contact Data upon request by the Customer. Should you wish to exercise any of these rights, please send an email to email@example.com providing details of the date, time and email address that your request would relate to. If we are not able to establish that you are authorised to exercise these rights for the data required, we reserve the right to refuse such a request. Reasons would of course be given for doing so if this was to occur.