If you own or manage an ecommerce website but also sell on Amazon, then you may find managing orders, inventory, pricing and delivery a challenge. Essentially, by opening up your business to another online marketplace (whether that’s Amazon, eBay, ETSY or any other popular marketplace), you’re doubling your workload. However, the good news is that it doesn’t have to be this way!
With StoreFeeder, our multi-channel ecommerce software allows your website to integrate with Amazon. Whether your website is built on Shopify, Magento, Woocommerce or many other popular platforms, StoreFeeder can be the bridge between your ecommerce store and Amazon.
Storefeeder’s integration with Amazon allows you to:
- Manage inventory levels and sales across your website and the Amazon marketplace (as well as other marketplaces such as ebay and ETSY)
- Manage product listings so that you don’t need to spend valuable time inputting the same product information and descriptions
- Easily update pricing across platforms either individually or in bulk, making sales and stock clearance easy
- Puts your website, Amazon and other marketplace orders in one order screen.
- Easily add and remove product listings across Amazon, your website and other marketplaces so that orders of discontinued products become a thing of the past
- Spend time growing your business. Instead of spending valuable time on the above tedious tasks, our software integrates with Amazon to make product management easy.
Woocommerce & Amazon Integration
An open platform built on WordPress, Woocommerce is simple to use and easy to customise. If you’re looking for the perfect plugin-and-go solution that integrates Woocommerce with Amazon, then StoreFeeder is the perfect software for the job.
Our software is especially popular with those looking for a more advanced alternative to the Multichannel for WooCommerce plugin, which receives mixed reviews and has limited support available.
Unlike alternatives, the StoreFeeder plugin comes with support for Woocommerce and all other supported ecommerce platforms (Shopify and Magento). We can provide a demo to walk you through it. StoreFeeder provides full onboarding, so the integration process is not something you are going to have to do one your own.
Shopify & Amazon Integration
Shopify is one of the UK’s most popular ecommerce platforms, so it’s little surprise that integration between Shopify and Amazon is one of our most in-demand features.
It doesn’t matter which version of Shopify your business you use, StoreFeeder will integrate between Amazon and all versions from Basic to Shopify Plus.
Magento & Amazon Integration
Our software integrates with Magento (Adobe Commerce) and Amazon. This means your Magento store can integrate Amazon, with stock levels, orders, prices, deliveries and more updating in real time.
Free Amazon Integration Demo
For a free demonstration of StoreFeeder’s ability to integrate your ecommerce website with the Amazon marketplace, book a demo today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which ecommerce platforms can integrate with Amazon?
Using StoreFeeder, you can integrate some of the most popular ecommerce platforms in the world with Amazon seamlessly. Platforms we support include Shopify, Woocommerce, Magento, Bigcommerce, Opencart and EKM. If you’re looking for a solution that integrates your website with Amazon, then get in touch with us to see if we can help.
What other benefits does the StoreFeeder software have to offer?
Unlike some solutions, StoreFeeder can do so much more than integrate your website with Amazon. StoreFeeder can also integrate your website with other marketplaces such as ebay and ETSY, as well as your warehouse PDAs, manage your inventory, orders and integrate with your payment gateways and courier services. Essentially, it’s all of the integrations you need, in one place.